Partner – Corporate Finance
Alexandre Rovai is a professional with over 18 years of experience dealing with International Tax Planning, Corporate Finance and Accounting issues. He has experience in advising foreign investor in the U.S, Brazil, Argentina, Cayman, BVI and other jurisdictions in understanding tax planning and accounting structures. Worked for renowned tax consultancy firms and started his professional career in auditing at PricewaterhouseCoopers in São Paulo – BR.
Alexandre Rovai is responsible for the finance department of BT7 Partners and works in the area of new business, market opportunities and corporate finance for customers and partners.
– Master Management Consulting – (MMC)
– Master Financial Planner – (MFP)
– Master Project Manager – (MPM)
– Bachelor of Business Administration from Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (FAAP).
– Master in Business Administration from Stetson University.