Partner – Global Tax
Leandro Nogueira has more than 17 years of experience in the international tax, accounting, and financial area, dealing with complex operations in countries like Brazil, United States, Canada, Germany, Portugal, Spain, South Korea, Panama, Colombia, Argentina, Peru and Chile. Leandro Nogueira worked for some large multinational companies, for Deloitte in Brazil in Tax Consulting and Outsourcing area he also acted as Head of International Tax at Samsung in Latin America.
Leandro Nogueira is one of those responsible for the International Tax and Tax Compliance area at BT7 Partners, helping clients of different nationalities in conducting their business and personal projects.
– Accountant admitted to practice Brazilian accounting (CRC – Active)
– Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP®)
– Master Financial Professional (MFP®)
– Registered Business Analyst (RBA®)
– Bachelor of Accounting – Faculdade Metodista de São Bernardo do Campo
– Master of Business Administration in Auditing, Finance and Controlling – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV)
– Specialization in U.S. Federal Taxation of Illinois University.